Monday, December 2, 2013

Okay, Okay....

I think I'm finally starting to blog again (for real this time).

Where to begin?

Well, I'll start from about August.

The first weekend in August, Jonathan (and Jenica) had a birthday party...I hosted, and I tried to keep it a surprise for Jonathan....but I left the guest list up on the computer, and he found out the night before the party. Woo! Go me! =( We all still had a pretty good time.

During Jonathan's actual birthday, we were in Donnelly, Idaho for the Earl family reunion. It was a fun time.

We went to Spokane for our second anniversary. We went without Joey, and I wasn't pregnant then (I'm not now either haha), but we did everything else the exact same way as our first anniversary.

October was Joey's birthday!! Jonathan's Uncle Sterling, Aunt Dominique, and their 4 youngest boys came, as well as Jonathan's mom, sister, brother, and one set of grandparents came. My mom and brother came for a while too! Joey had a great time with his cake. I made the cake stand for less than 2 bucks!


October is also my brother's birthday. We're the same age for 6 weeks every year, which I think is pretty cool.

Jonathan and I made part of Joey's costume, and made my skirt. We were supposed to be a princess and a dragon (and a knight, but Jonathan never ended up getting a costume). 

We also dressed up our car as Pikachu! I've been wanting to do that since I got my yellow car my junior year of high school! I was so excited that other people knew what it was! =D

November just ended!
We went to Jonathan's Grandma's house for Thanksgiving. We missed the sit down dinner, but Julie saved us some food! Yay! My birthday ended up falling on Thanksgiving this year, and someone (I think it was Julie) made me a birthday cake, and had 24 candles on it (along with the "2" and the "4" candles!) I blew out all the candles except one in one blow. 

And now, here we are in December. Jonathan's sister Kaylynn is getting married on the 20th in Boise, to Devin Jackson. And there is also the real reason we celebrate the season: Christ's birth. This year should have more meaning for our family, since Joey is old enough to somewhat understand what is going on. 

Everyone have a Merry Christmas!




No comments:

Post a Comment