Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Day 4: 10 Interesting Facts about Myself

I think I've already done this one, but I'll do it again, just to update it. I also skipped a few of the days, since I won't be able to get to old pictures of myself for a while haha.


  1. I have dyed my hair on both extreme color ends: Platinum blonde, and black. I hated the black, and while the Platinum blonde looked good in my senior pictures, I think that's where it should stay; back in 2008 haha.
  2. I know after 2 or 3 times of meeting someone (and hanging out with them) if they are worth my time. I also try to avoid them after I figure out they are lame.
  3. I really hope to homeschool my children. I'm not sure what method I'll use though or if I'll use one at all.
  4. My favorite time of day is 3:33, but only because it is the only time of day where there are the same number of what number it is (three 3s. There is no 4:444, get it?). 
  5. I'm a slow learner of life lessons. I hope that doesn't mean I fail God's tests and trials He gives me...
  6. My Love Languages result is weird; I don't have just one obvious answer, although, my highest were gifts and quality time (they tied). All the rest were 1 or 2 points off from these, and two of those ended up tying as well.
  7. I'm trying to take up sewing. I've done it off and on for about 3 years now, and I have the patience for it, as long as my machine is working correctly (and I know when it's me that's not "working correctly" haha).
  8. When I go on Pinterest, I like a ton of things (the highest number I've liked is about 3000 before pinning them, but I didn't like those all in one day), and then pin them over a course of a week or two. I don't know why I like doing that....
  9. I wish I had a "People I'd Like to Punch in the Throat" book. I think my stress levels and self esteem would be better. Maybe. 
  10. I love when people take my pictures (like a technical shoot, or just everyday life). Most of my memories are forever recorded in pictures, and I have this huge fear of forgetting people. My mom went nuts with her camera when I was growing up, and I'm so thankful for it.
Fill yours out in a comment! I'd love to know 10 things about you!

No comments:

Post a Comment