Thursday, August 15, 2013

Going back to blogging (with some changes)

The person who was stalking and/or cyber-bullying me has calmed down. I deleted a lot of people from my facebook, since word got back to the person that I knew they were being a creep. Honestly, I think they might be embarrassed that they were "found out". It wasn't just me this person was picking on/making fun of/harrassing. I don't know the other people, but this person was pretty nasty about everyone. This person got called out a few times by some other people (who I also don't know), which I was thankful for; I would have done it, but I didn't know what she would do in retaliation.

Anyway, I plan on continuing along with all of my regular posts (my Monthly Updates, 30 Day Challenge [which I will be updating several at once, just because I want to =P], and I think I will be updating Joey's Baby Updates as well).

I'll be switching the privacy settings on both blogs to private (email invite only), so if you somehow notice that it is NOT private, PLEASE let me know so I can fix it.

Thanks for the support everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment