Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Happy 7th Anniversary to us!

Not much is new with us. We got back from our vacation to see my aunts and uncles, and Jonathan's family. That was fun, but tiring. I have to say, going on vacation and trying to keep to a schedule is rough with 4 kids. Oh well. 2019 is all about upgrading the house, so I'm not worried about vacations.


Today is our 7th anniversary! We were going to go to the Melting Pot, but we ran out of money because of the trip. We haven't been to the Melting Pot for a few years it feels like. We got to go out to eat in Lewiston (Jonathan got paid early, which was kind of nice).


Joey starts school in NINE days! I'm excited for him, but also sad and happy for me. I'll get a break, but I'll also be sad to be away from Joey. I'm excited to help him with homework, and get school pictures, and go to Christmas concerts.


Emmalyn, as of 1 month and 1 day ago, weighs 33 pounds and is 42 inches tall (46th and 97th percentiles). Her hair is starting to get a lot darker, which means I might have to cut her hair soon so it's all one even color. I'm not ready for that!

Benjamin weighs 28.6 pounds and is 35.25 inches tall (36th and 34th percentiles). He's growing! I'm so excited about that haha. He's in mostly 3T clothes now. He's 2.5 years old, so that's pretty perfect sizing and timing I think. He's right around the age that we put Joey in cloth diapers, and Joey started going poop on the toilet, so we might get lucky with Benjamin! I can dream right? They both walked at the exact same age, so maybe they'll potty train at the exact same age?

Perrin. Oh poor Perrin. At age 4.5 months old, he weighed 15 pounds and was 25.5 inches long (27th and 45th percentiles, which worried me a bit because that's a pretty big loss of percentiles. I was told that we most likely caught him during a growth spurt. I think they were right). At 5.5 months, he officially has TWO (count them, 2!!) teeth! He is the only one of all our kids to have teeth before 6 months, I'm pretty sure!


As for Jonathan and me....He's getting all 4 of his wisdom teeth removed on Thursday. They all grew in perfectly normally, so it isn't really a surgery I guess. He and I are both sad! How cool of a story is it to say that my husband has all of his wisdom teeth?? Maybe he'll get to keep them haha.

I am pretty sure I need a 3rd root canal, only this time, it's on a top molar. My dentist said he doesn't like to do top molar root canals, but he does like the guy he refers out to (that's good haha), so we'll see how that all goes. I'm already taking Ibuprofen AND Tylenol every 6 hours on the dot.


Things coming up:
Joey starts school (I need to make him a cool sign to hold for the first day!), Perrin will be 6 months old on the 1st (so I gotta get some family pictures done!), I want to start some kind of preschool thing for Emmalyn and Benjamin (so I gotta get on Pinterest! Haha, kind of joking).

No comments:

Post a Comment