Well, we're halfway through June, so I guess it's time for an update.
We took everyone's measurements recently.
Joey, at age 5.5, is 44.75 inches tall and weighs 41 pounds. That's 50th and 24th percentiles respectively (I feel like I need to feed him more; his weight percentile went down).
He is definitely in 5T pants and shirts now, and his favorite color is green. His favorite show is probably Wild Kratts or Nature Cat.
Emmalyn, at age 3.5, is 41.5 inches tall and weighs 34 pounds (92nd and 58th percentiles respectively). Holy moly! On Sunday, we put a 4T dress on her, and it was much shorter than it was the week or two before that. She's in that stage where 4T fits her neck and sleeve wise, but is a 5T length wise, but 5T will fall off her shoulders. I guess we should start trying to find skirts now.
Emmalyn wears Pull ups all the time now, and we keep regressing and training, regressing and training. I just hope she's 100% potty trained by kindergarten.
She likes the show Pinkalicious (which she rarely gets to see because it's on at nap time, but she is growing out of naps, so she'll probably get to see it more), and her favorite color is, you guessed it, pink (and purple and glitter, if you were to ask her. She doesn't have just ONE favorite).
It's her golden birthday year this year, and I'm really excited to throw the first ever golden birthday party in our family!
Benjamin, at age *almost* 2.5, is 34.125 inches tall, and weighs 28 pounds (9th and 46th percentiles). He's in 3T pants, and he's obsessed with shoes that aren't his own haha. He's not potty training yet, but I'm okay with that. He's too big for the cloth diapers I have, so that's a huge bummer. I do have maybe 1 or 2 covers that would fit, but I'd have to do diaper laundry daily to have enough for him, and the diapers he'd go through in a day wouldn't make a full enough load. Sigh, oh well.
Benjamin's favorite show is probably Dinosaur Train and Daniel Tiger. I don't know what his favorite color is, but he really likes to color at the table with Emmalyn and Joey.
He has been in a twin bed for a few months now, and we FINALLY got some black-out curtains up so he stays asleep later than 530am every day now haha.
Perrin, at age 15 weeks, is 24.75-25 inches long (he was wiggly, and higher than the 3/4 mark, but lower than the next inch mark), and weighs 13 pounds (61st-72nd for height, and 58th for weight). He fits better in 6 month onesies, but a 3 month one will still fit him. I've noticed that his torso is his longest part, not his legs, so that's interesting.
He doesn't have a favorite show or color, but he does like his toys that are on his froggy toy. He reaches and grabs for them, and even shakes them and screeches sometimes haha.
He has started to GAG himself! Noooo! Yesterday, he went through at least 3 or 4 onesies, all because he thought his fist needed to be shoved down his throat. At least all of his cute clothes are getting worn more than once right? :)
He's close to rolling from his back to his belly. Yes, back to belly. His hair is growing in too, and I think it isn't going to be black. It was looking black a month or so ago.
Jonathan and I are planning our trips for the summer, as well as next year's reunion with his siblings and parents.
No comments:
Post a Comment