Sunday, January 8, 2017

Happy New Year!

Family Update:
All 5 of us got a stomach bug. Benjamin is still having to eat baby food, Gatorade, and bread, or he gets sick. If he isn't better by his birthday (on Thursday!), I'll take him into the doctor. Emmalyn is so chatty, and Joey is really into reading his LeapPad books!

House Update
The house is COMPLETELY sheetrocked!!! I'm soooo excited about that!! They started taping and mudding yesterday, so that's just one more step closer to getting all moved in! We're guessing move in month will probably be March. I thought it was going to be February, but I misunderstood an email we received. I'm still excited! I can't wait to paint and see things (like sinks, cabinets, etc) go in!


Life with 3 littles Update
What I've learned about having three: 
When everyone is horribly sick, it is HORRIBLE. I cried several times on Friday, and I was so thankful Jonathan stayed home that day (even though he got sick too :'( ). I hope we NEVER get sick all at once together again.

What I'm enjoying right now: 
Benjamin is finally in a crib for a bed, instead of a swing! He can almost put himself to sleep every time as well, but since he's been pretty sick, he's been pretty clingy, which is understandable. 
What our biggest struggles are: 
Joey and Emmalyn DO NOT get along very well when it comes to sharing toys. Emmalyn wants to do everything Joey does, and he doesn't like her taking things that are his (which is normal, but he refuses to use his words to ask for it back, and will scream instead). We're working on using words with both older kids.
What I'm looking forward to: 
Moving into the house! I can't wait until the boys are in their own room, and Emmalyn has her own room. I can't wait to have my own bathroom (that I share with Jonathan haha), and a ginormous closet. I can't wait to have a huge front area (the kitchen, dining room, and living room are pretty much one big room), and someday finish the downstairs so the kids can go play in their own area.

No comments:

Post a Comment