Not much new with us. Benjamin has 3 teeth now (both front bottom teeth, and one top tooth). Joey and Emmalyn are doing well. Jonathan and I have been trying to eat healthier, so I guess that's something.
House Update
I went and worked on the house yesterday. Emmalyn's room, and the master bedroom are completely sheetrocked, and the boys' room has one wall left! One of the bathrooms is almost done, and the kitchen/dining room/living room ceiling is almost done.
We got to pick out our bathroom vanities, and they're going to be a medium brown color, and our bathroom floors will be a whiteish grey.
I can't believe how close we are to getting the inside of the house sheetrocked!!
We got to pick out our bathroom vanities, and they're going to be a medium brown color, and our bathroom floors will be a whiteish grey.
I can't believe how close we are to getting the inside of the house sheetrocked!!
Life with 3 littles Update
What I've learned about having three:
It gets easier as they get older I think. Joey is able to help feed Benjamin, and throw things away for Emmalyn (she can't unless she's unbuckled, but she likes having her banana peel thrown away quickly). That means I get to go to the bathroom every once in a while! I'm also learning that all three kids are very different. Joey is pretty laid back. Emmalyn is pretty NOT laid back, and Benjamin is right in between them.
What I'm enjoying right now:
Each kid is so different! Joey is becoming better and better at drawing things (he drew a cat, a dog, and a dinosaur, and I could actually tell what they were). It's so fun to watch him learn things too! Emmalyn loves to play with baby dolls. She'll shush them, and rock them, and it's just really sweet to watch her. Benjamin is almost cruising on furniture! I can't believe it's almost already been a year since he was born.
It gets easier as they get older I think. Joey is able to help feed Benjamin, and throw things away for Emmalyn (she can't unless she's unbuckled, but she likes having her banana peel thrown away quickly). That means I get to go to the bathroom every once in a while! I'm also learning that all three kids are very different. Joey is pretty laid back. Emmalyn is pretty NOT laid back, and Benjamin is right in between them.
What I'm enjoying right now:
Each kid is so different! Joey is becoming better and better at drawing things (he drew a cat, a dog, and a dinosaur, and I could actually tell what they were). It's so fun to watch him learn things too! Emmalyn loves to play with baby dolls. She'll shush them, and rock them, and it's just really sweet to watch her. Benjamin is almost cruising on furniture! I can't believe it's almost already been a year since he was born.
What our biggest struggles are:
One of my biggest struggles is to make time for my marriage. We haven't had a night out with just the two of us in a very long time (not including my birthday, or our anniversary). I'm fine with spending time at home with just Jonathan, but that means we have to not be exhausted by the time the kids are asleep....which never happens haha.
One of my biggest struggles is to make time for my marriage. We haven't had a night out with just the two of us in a very long time (not including my birthday, or our anniversary). I'm fine with spending time at home with just Jonathan, but that means we have to not be exhausted by the time the kids are asleep....which never happens haha.
What I'm looking forward to:
I'm actually looking forward to the holiday season this year. It should be pretty low-key, and Jonathan has two 3-day weekends coming up.
I'm actually looking forward to the holiday season this year. It should be pretty low-key, and Jonathan has two 3-day weekends coming up.
No comments:
Post a Comment