Well, I had a baby ;)
Emmalyn Marie joined our family November 4th. She's long and skinny (97th percentile for height)!
Her birth story is on her blog.
Joey turned 2 in October! The day he turned 2, he suddenly seemed to decide that he needed to start communicating more, and clearer. Its pretty nice...until he's screaming bloody murder in a store because you told him no, and he's screaming no back at you.....I'm not sure when we'll start potty training....Maybe after the holidays?
Joey has been so helpful with Emmalyn. He'll put her binky in her mouth (9 times out of 10 she doesn't want it though). He'll talk to her, and give her kisses. Very sweet.
Joey also is starting to cut his last molars on the bottom. Which we didn't realize until last night at about 11:30 haha. I can feel them already erupting through, so it should go quick.
Jonathan has been on days since this summer. It's been a God-send. It's so nice to count down the hours until he gets home, instead of dreading when he has to leave.
I turned 25 at the end of November. Oddly enough, I don't feel like I'm in my mid twenties haha. Hopefully I don't look it; I'd love to look 22-ish forevvvvuuuuur lol.
Jonathan and I will be spending our first Christmas together alone this year (every other year, we've been living with extended family)! I'm VERY excited about that. We're going to get our tree today or tomorrow. I can't wait to have our own Christmas with the kids too. I'm excited for what Joey will think and I'm excited for Emmalyn's first Christmas. I'm excited to "be the mom" this year; the one who shops for the sentimental ornaments, and hides all the gifts in her closet, and makes sugar cookies with her toddler, and all of that, and not have to share it with anyone, except maybe their dad. :)
I'm so excited for the holidays this year! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment