We have officially moved again!
We live in a duplex now, which is SO much better (bigger, easier to get around, larger kitchen, etc), minus the fact that the police have come looking for one of the previous tenants, one of the previous tenant's truck is still here (and literally just got tagged this week....not happy with our landlord about that), and the fact that someone came ringing our doorbell at 10pm on a Thursday night. I looked out the peephole and couldn't see anyone.
I ended up having an anxiety attack, getting out our rifle, and calling Jonathan to come home. I should have called the police. Our neighbors think that they were druggies, since they would have people come over at all times of the night, and just sit out in their cars, just seemingly waiting around. Can't wait until that truck is gone.
Speaking of our neighbors, they're really nice. They have a son who is almost two months younger than Joey. The dad's birthday is on my brother's birthday, and the mom's birthday is Joey's birthday! And the mom's name is Christy (spelled the same way too)! I thought that was pretty cool how much we had in common. Their son looks A LOT like Joey too; same sort of body type, skin tone. When we met them, Joey and their son were both just in a diaper. From behind, you almost couldn't tell them apart (except that Joey was a little huskier).
We may end up selling or trading in the Expedition. It's too big for our family, and we can't afford the gas. Ironically, I want a minivan. I want one that has the automatic sliding doors (one on each side), good gas mileage, a dark grey, dark blue, or black exterior color, cruise control, and is a Honda Odyssey....that's in our price range....that's it haha. Not too much to ask for right? I can dream haha.
Not sure if I announced this on the blog yet, but we are having a baby GIRL! Not sure if I want to share her name yet though (if I haven't already haha). We're having another ultrasound on Wednesday just for fun (and hopefully confirm the gender, since we didn't get to see anything, and hopefully do some measurements again since I'm worried she's going to be huge).
9/2 UPDATE:
We had our 4th ultrasound. She is indeed a girl! She has hair and she is measuring about 2 weeks ahead, but ultrasounds this late in a pregnancy are not very accurate.
9/4 UPDATE:
I should really get to posting this...haha.
This week has been pretty exciting! I feel like our lives are looking up instead of being stuck in neutral.
- Jonathan put in his papers to get transferred to days a few weeks ago, and a few days ago he was told by his supervisor that there was a reliable rumor going around that it would be very soon that he would be transferred! =D
- I found several outfits that I love (for Joey and the new baby). I'm waiting for the dress and cardigan to go back on sale, but we found Joey's Halloween costume at a consignment shop for ten bucks and in great condition! I'm so excited!
- Jonathan should be home on Halloween night (granted that that reliable rumor was true), and we can go trunk or treating at our church and maybe even trick or treating down in Clarkston, where they have a lot of businesses giving out candy. Hopefully, I won't go into labor at that time....or have already had the baby. I want a November baby! =P
- I have only gained 10 pounds and I'm 30 weeks along. Everything (baby's heartrate, size, fluid levels, etc) has been looking fine, so I'm not worried and I'm excited that I've gained so little. Maybe I'll lose the baby weight more easily this time around!
No comments:
Post a Comment