What I've learned about having three:
Kids get more tired if they've ran around a ton! And it's easier to wear them out in the spring/summer time!
What I'm enjoying right now:
Late morning. That's our craft/free play time, and it's the time when the kids are the happiest, which makes me happy :)
I've been taking Zoloft for about 2 or 3 weeks now, and I'm loving it. I feel a lot better and I'm not close to losing my mind everyday. I'm actually noticing that I'm smiling now, and that my children are happy to see me. My Ativan is for "emergencies", like panic attacks, or if I'm having a very bad day. I haven't had to take it yet, which is great, but I'm glad I have it for emergencies.
Kids get more tired if they've ran around a ton! And it's easier to wear them out in the spring/summer time!
What I'm enjoying right now:
Late morning. That's our craft/free play time, and it's the time when the kids are the happiest, which makes me happy :)
I've been taking Zoloft for about 2 or 3 weeks now, and I'm loving it. I feel a lot better and I'm not close to losing my mind everyday. I'm actually noticing that I'm smiling now, and that my children are happy to see me. My Ativan is for "emergencies", like panic attacks, or if I'm having a very bad day. I haven't had to take it yet, which is great, but I'm glad I have it for emergencies.
What our biggest struggles are:
Getting the kids to clean up their messes and to clean their room at night. Its a constant battle to get them to help clean.
Getting the kids to clean up their messes and to clean their room at night. Its a constant battle to get them to help clean.
What I'm looking forward to:
Well, I'd really like to lose some weight. I also can't wait for the water park in our town to open up (I think next month).
Well, I'd really like to lose some weight. I also can't wait for the water park in our town to open up (I think next month).
No comments:
Post a Comment