What I've learned about having three:
You have to figure out your priorities, and you have to do it fast. Usually, it's between dishes, facebook, and picking up a crying baby. Picking up a crying baby doesn't win as much as it should. A crying baby should be first, especially since that crying baby isn't even 3 months old, but with not a lot of help around the house, it's hard to choose. I do internet time when the 3 littles are sleeping, and if I want a break from dishes, or when Jonathan is home.
What I'm enjoying right now: Naptime. All 3 will sometimes nap at the same time, and I get a few minutes of complete silence. Sometimes, 1 will be awake, and I'll spend some time alone with that 1.
Emmalyn loves to bring Benjamin his blanket. She loves to rub his head and "pat" his back (which is more like slapping his back, but she's learning how to gently pat him).
Joey likes to hold Benjamin sometimes. He's pretty independent and can do pretty much anything on his own. We're working on potty training right now, and it's somewhat working. We just need to be diligent.
Benjamin is starting to smile a lot. He likes to lay on the floor on his back, and look up at the toy gym we have.
You have to figure out your priorities, and you have to do it fast. Usually, it's between dishes, facebook, and picking up a crying baby. Picking up a crying baby doesn't win as much as it should. A crying baby should be first, especially since that crying baby isn't even 3 months old, but with not a lot of help around the house, it's hard to choose. I do internet time when the 3 littles are sleeping, and if I want a break from dishes, or when Jonathan is home.
What I'm enjoying right now: Naptime. All 3 will sometimes nap at the same time, and I get a few minutes of complete silence. Sometimes, 1 will be awake, and I'll spend some time alone with that 1.
Emmalyn loves to bring Benjamin his blanket. She loves to rub his head and "pat" his back (which is more like slapping his back, but she's learning how to gently pat him).
Joey likes to hold Benjamin sometimes. He's pretty independent and can do pretty much anything on his own. We're working on potty training right now, and it's somewhat working. We just need to be diligent.
Benjamin is starting to smile a lot. He likes to lay on the floor on his back, and look up at the toy gym we have.
What our biggest struggles are:
Trying to keep the house clean. Trying to keep up with laundry and dishes and still have quality family time. Bills are always a struggle; seems like there is never enough money to save (although, if we stopped eating out, we'd be saving over $300 a month-minus the cost of groceries-and we could put that towards another bill, or for better food).
Trying to keep the house clean. Trying to keep up with laundry and dishes and still have quality family time. Bills are always a struggle; seems like there is never enough money to save (although, if we stopped eating out, we'd be saving over $300 a month-minus the cost of groceries-and we could put that towards another bill, or for better food).
What I'm looking forward to:
Easter is this Sunday. It's Benjamin's first Easter, and he and Joey have a somewhat matching outfit. I still want to get a pink dress for Emmalyn....Hopefully I can find one. We're having Jenica and Chris up for Easter dinner (we'll be having Easter Eve dinner with my mom and my brother and his family on Saturday). I can't wait! =D
Easter is this Sunday. It's Benjamin's first Easter, and he and Joey have a somewhat matching outfit. I still want to get a pink dress for Emmalyn....Hopefully I can find one. We're having Jenica and Chris up for Easter dinner (we'll be having Easter Eve dinner with my mom and my brother and his family on Saturday). I can't wait! =D
I added the Blogger app to my phone, so I was able to add some pictures! Let's see if they worked.
No comments:
Post a Comment