Oliver Joseph was born on March 14, and weighed 7lb 13oz and was 20 inches long.
He aspirated meconium and had to be flown to Sacred Heart in Spokane. He just recently was able to get off the ventilator and is breathing 100% on his own. He has to finish his antibiotics, and have some more scans I think, and then they should have a better idea of when he can come home. Hopefully before his first Easter!
We insured the Expedition again. There is no way that we can't drive something bigger than my Aveo with two kids. Hopefully gas prices will stay below $2.50.
Not much else is new to report. I never take pictures. I'm going to do some "fake" ones; my kids will be dressed in their holiday outfits for all the holidays we missed, and I'm going to take pictures, pretending they were taken at the real time. I don't really care that it's "fake"; I just want those pictures.
Joey is almost 2.5. Still not potty trained, but just as active as ever.
Emmalyn is slowly gaining her weight back; at 4.5 months old, she weighs about 12 pounds.
Emmalyn is slowly gaining her weight back; at 4.5 months old, she weighs about 12 pounds.
No comments:
Post a Comment