Monday, May 12, 2014

I'm up late, so I'll update the blog :)

There must be something in the water. There are several family members that are pregnant (Jonathan's side): Me, his sister, his cousin, his cousin's wife, his aunt, and I'm not sure of anyone else, but I wouldn't be surprised if some more announced a pregnancy soon. I don't think anyone on my side is pregnant (except me). I haven't been told of anyone.

Last year, we took Joey to swimming lessons. He was about 10 months old, and the youngest baby there, and he hates cold water, so it wasn't very fun for him (he did like the sitting in the very shallow water and playing with his friends and the water toys though). There were 5 moms total, but one stopped coming after the first week. The four of us that were left, got to know each other pretty well.

It's pretty cool; we're all pregnant with our second child at the same time.


  • One is due in about a month with a girl (and her first is a girl), one is due I think about the same time with a boy (her first is also a girl). 
  • My friend from high school who was in the lessons is due mid-August with a boy (and her first is a girl).
  • I'm due November 10th, and I have no idea what I'm having. 



  • Two of the moms are having the opposite of what they had last time. 
  • One of them is having the same. 
  • Two are having boys, and one is having a girl. 
I was trying to figure out what I am having based off of a pattern, but it could go either way; I could be the second mom to have the same as what she had before (a boy), OR I could be having the second girl....

I personally think I'm having a girl. I feel like my flab (aka, I'm not showing yet, I'm just flabby from Joey XD) is up higher lol. We also had an ultrasound at 11 and a half (ish) weeks, and I swore I saw lines between the legs (3 lines between the legs mean girl, and a boy is much more obvious). I asked the tech if it was truly too early to tell at this point (I think I was just being very hopeful), and she kept moving the wand to where she could see between the legs. She kept saying "hmmm" like she was agreeing with me, but I don't think they are allowed to say anything that early, even if it's just a wild guess. I don't remember if she got a picture of that. I'll probably ask my doctor at my next appointment (when I also get to schedule my 20 week ultrasound! :D ).

No comments:

Post a Comment